The Agro Mover is a tailor-made vehicle range in Euro-6 configuration for the European markets. Its development was target-oriented towards the increased demands of modern agricultural logistics.
The Agro Mover is able to handle huge transport volumes economically and drive onto the fields for loading operations without any restrictions. Concerning payload and load capacity, it offers significant benefits. Above all, its favourable price-performance ratio in comparison with cost-intensive special vehicles and entirely newly developed vehicle concepts is highly convincing.
The Agro Mover is a fast transport vehicle developing a maximum speed of up to 80 km/h which makes it fully suited for transporting the agricultural goods on freeways. At the same time, the agricultural equipment of Paul Nutzfahrzeuge with the following items makes it a soil conserving and fully useable implement in the field.
In Germany, the registration as agriculture and forestry tractor / agricultural tractor (agriculture and forestry) for the Agro Mover is made at the TÜV Süd without any limitations.
- Flexible application for farmers and contractors with the benefit of an option for all-season dual use
- Municipal Use (Winter Service)
- Dual use in off-road use at construction sites
- Mercedes-Benz 4×2/4×4
- MAN 4×2/4×4
- Iveco 4×2/4×4
- Agricultural tires
- Air-sprung rear axle with adjustable height level
- ISO bus technology for safe operation and convenient control of devices
- Rear Power Lift 5t
- Traction positioning system
- Rear PTO up to 3000 Nm
- Load-sensing hydraulic system, up to 6 hydraulic cells
- Control and operating units for hydraulic functions in the cab (eg push button, grid, joystick)
- Ball coupling (Scharmüller K80, vertical load: 3.0 t max.)
- Height-adjustable trailer hitches with di erent bolt diameters
- Reversing camera
- Drive shaft guard
- Roof lamp bracket
- Work lights
- Sliding window
- Limitation of the driving speed to 60 km/h optionally possible
- Voltage transformer for 12V, 3-pole
- Attachment plate with winter service equipment
- GPS guidance