As a conversion partner of both Daimler AG and a large number of different body manufacturers, development and production expertise for reducing the chassis width has been concentrated for many years at Paul Nutzfahrzeuge. The legally specified maximum chassis width has been reduced considerably in the narrow width configuration in order to enable use with bodies even under extremely cramped spatial conditions.
Reduced width and narrow streets with strict transit restrictions.
- municipal operations
- waste management
- fire brigardes
- two-way applications
- Mercedes-Benz Econic 6x2*4
- narrowing of front and trailing axles through special axle bodies and special rims
- narrowing of the rear axle through special rims
- cab narrowing (wheel arches & rear view mirror)
- adaptation of attachments • vehicle width after conversion: 2.400mm
- front axle load: max. 8.0t
- rear axle load: max. 11.6t
- trailing axle load: max. 8.0t
- GVWR: 26.0t
Econic 6x2*4 Schmale BreiteDownload