The rear axle, steered by an electro-hydraulic steering system, ensures greater maneuverability, e.g. in narrow cities. Turning circle reduction from 3,3 to 4,8 m possible (depending on wheelbase and tires). Due to the same steering angle on all four wheels, a precise approach to obstacles is possible.
Steering system for maneuvering purposes can be switched on at the panel. In addition to the panel steering via T-handle is also possible.
- Fire Brigade (turntable ladder)
- Mercedes Benz Atego 15.. F 4×2 / 16.. F 4×2
- Further chassis on request
- Conversion of the rigid rear axle to a driven steering axle including differential lock at the MB ATEGO with ESP
- Drum brakes
- techn. carrying capacity of the rear axle: 10,5 t
- With switched-on rear axle auxiliary steering the vehicle is limited to max. 10 km/h
- Steering system with panel to the right of the driver’s seat for maneuvering purposes switched on on the dashboard
- Single tires on the rear axle 385/65R22,5 or 425/65R22,5 on steel rims
- Steering via T-Handle in addition to the panel
- Sling chains on the steered rear axle
- Narrowing of the rear axle to 2.350 mm